Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Okay. I realize it has been a long time. Very nearly 2 years since I posted anything. I figured nobody read this anyway, so it's no skin off of anyone's nose. I've been enjoying a lot of friends' blogs recently, so I'm gonna get back in the saddle and tell you what I think about stuff.

Not a lot has changed in two years. Still crazy about Bill and Django. Still happy to be living in Portland. Still pleased to have a job that I mostly enjoy and keeps me interested. I still feel extremely lucky to have many wonderful, funny, intelligent friends who still seem to tolerate me.

I guess that's the good news. Now for the Mad news. Hmm.


Still thinking....





I guess I'll have to get back to you. Keep the faith. Peace.

2 comments:

Simmy Varghese said...

Hi Madelon. I am glad that you have rediscovered Mad News. Now we can read about what goes on in that fascinating mind of yours. Would you be interested in breakfast on Thursday? We could ruminate over christmas cookies, Clarice Lispector or even Whitney Houston's come back or "come through" as she liked to call it.

Hayden said...

You're looking very decked out in your Christmas reds.... festive!